Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kalends

March is the toughest month, has been for 12 years now and last year's events made it all that much tougher. 

Julia woke me up this morning, about two minutes before my alarm was set to go off.  I was dreaming of my dad.  How I wish I had those two extra minutes.  That is the first time I feel like I've dreamed in ages.  I know I dream, but apparently I haven't had much worth remembering lately.  This dream was memorable and, I believe, quite possibly significant.

But I don't have time for that now.  Must get to the convention center in Henderson and help pull the quilt show together.  My main job is making sure the troops have food for the day.  I'm actually not too nervous about this, I figure I've done the best I can and am as prepared as possible.  Whatever happens...happens.

Does this point to my emotional wellness or simply more delusional thoughts?  Time will tell.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment