Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Barrettes.........................................40/365





The hardest part of this project was finding the "hair snaps" that were small enough to make these adorable Valentine barrettes.  It's been a long time since I've done that sort of handwork, my chaotic stitches prove that.  :o)


Hoping that if I get them in the mail today, they will arrive in time for the adorable little girls above, Camden (my nephew Chad's little girl) and Emily and Chloe (my niece Jennifer's daughter and her BFF.)

The dark red heart at the top of the photo is specifically for Jules because it has a more grownup feel about it.

Wish I would have made more effort to do things like this when Jule's was little.  Such is the life of a single mom.  Just seemed like there was never enough time...sigh. 

 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful craft. One of the last bastions of home grown America and family.

    ReplyDelete