Saturday, February 5, 2011

2011 - Year of the Rabbit.........................................36/365


As it turns out, my birth year was also the "Year of the Rabbit".  Hmm.  I don't believe much in horoscopes, but I thought this was interesting:  (My comments in blue.)

People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious.  (Kind of vague as are most horoscopes, but I guess it fits.)

They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste.  (I actually had to look up "virtuous" and well, all I can say about that is that I try.  Reserved...yup.  Excellent taste...okay, but I'm sure there are some out there that may disagree.)

Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky.   (Possibly.  Not so sure.  Nope.)

They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind.  (Sadly, I do gossip, but I also try to be tactful and kind.)

Rabbit people seldom lose their temper.  (That makes me so mad...totally wrong!)  (lol.)

They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract.  (If I were really clever I'd own a business of my own...)

They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing.  (Definitely not a gambler, although I sometimes take chances where I shouldn't...that just points to my naivety and general dorkiness though, I think.)

However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise.  (Yup.  Yup.  And...I try.)

Tomorrow Jules and I will be at the Bellagio checking this out:
 
Bellagio's Year of the Rabbit Conservatory Display

Image



 

No comments:

Post a Comment