Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Make It. Not...............................................31/365

Didn't get a chance to actually make anything today due to working as much as possible and attending the last Quilt Show meeting before the quilt show in March. 

Here's some wishful thinking on my part:


Photo borrowed from The Purl Bee blog

While looking at one of my favorite quilting/knitting/crafting blogs, The Purl Bee, I came across this tutorial: 

http://www.purlbee.com/valentine-heart-barrettes/

I'm thinking this might be a great project for Jules and I to do together.  She could give them away to her girlfriends for Valentine's day.  I can think of a few other little girls I know that might like these also.  I better get to work so I can get them in the mail.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment