Thursday, January 27, 2011

Challenge Quilt....................................27/365

Finished! 




As usual, last minute LuLu that I am, just put the binding on today.  I should write a book... Binding: Friend or Foe?  I know, the more I do something the better I'll get at it, but it always seems to be the bindng that trips me up.

It's hard to see in this photo, but I added bows, a little bit of lace at the wrist and a button for her earring.  These will most likely be temporary, I really don't care for the fussy look, but it was manditory to the challenge so I had no choice.

The quilt itself lays nice and flat and the corners seem to be pretty square.  I had to finish the binding by machine as I was running out of time.

If I say so myself, I think it came out quite nice.

Have to leave for the quarterly Quilt Guild meeting.  Sure would be nice to win, but I won't get my hopes up too high as there are a lot of really terrific quilters in our guild.

Gotta go.

No comments:

Post a Comment