Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Randomness............................................33/365

Every morning I wake up with a song in my head.  I'm hoping this doesn't point to some sort of psychosis, but I'll check with my therapist to make sure.  lol.

This morning this was running through my head:



Then again, this is so typical of how my brain works in general.  So many random thoughts going in so many different directions.  Perhaps ADD?  Perhaps.

That's all for today.  Too busy working, setting up the volunteer schedule for the quilt show (apparently none of my volunteers are able to stand for any length of time....I hear ya ladies!) and of course I must get our basket(s) together for the auction. 

I must remind myself to never to offer up a new idea at next year's quilt show meetings nor at my quilt circle as apparently this is my "baby" to deal with in both arenas.  I will pat myself on the back that my idea of having each of our quilt circles donate a basket really worked out. Our "basket ladies" disclosed that they are having a really tough time getting donations, most likely due to the poor economy. 

Speaking of poor...I better get to work again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment